Tuition, Room and Board
At Iowa Wesleyan University, we’re committed to making college affordable.
Each year we award $5 million in scholarships to our full-time residential students and 95% of our student body is currently receiving financial aid. Click here for more information on Iowa Wesleyan’s Grants and Scholarships.
Below is the pricing chart for Iowa Wesleyan University’s 2019 – 2020 tuition, room, and board for students attending campus classes. Please note the below figures do not include books, travel, casual expenses, etc. Each student will require additional expenses based on his or her needs.
- Full Time (12-18 credits) = $30,530
- Part Time (1-11 credits) = $775/credit
- Double room/per person = $4,140
- Double room/single occupancy = $5,755
- Single room = $5,020
- Residential Suite = $7,200
- Meal Plan = $6,725
- Student Service Fee = $500/term
- Nursing Fee = $500/term