2016-2017 Tuition, Room, and Board
At Iowa Wesleyan University, we’re committed to making college affordable.
Each year we award $5 million in scholarships to our full-time students and 95% of our student body is currently receiving financial aid. Click here for more information on Iowa Wesleyan’s Grant and Scholarships.
Below is the pricing chart for Iowa Wesleyan University’s 2016-2017 tuition, room, and board. Please note the below figures do not include books, travel, casual expenses, etc. Each student will require additional expenses based on his or her needs.
- Full Time (12-18 credits) = $28,146
- Part Time (1-11 credits) = $710/credit
- Double room/per person = $3826
- Double room/single occupancy = $5326
- Single room = $4644
- Residential Suite = $6660