After your application has been submitted, email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the documents have been submitted, the Admissions Department will evaluate your application.
- Certified Academic Records (e.g. transcripts or mark sheets) from all secondary schools and universities attended
- Certified English Translations of all academic records
- GRADUATE STUDENTS AND NON-U.S. COLLEGE CREDIT TRANSFER ONLY: Submit ECE evaluation (go to https://www.ece.org/ECE) and send results to IW Registrar’s office
- Affidavit of support
- Copy of Passport
- Bank Statement (Demonstrating funding for 9 months of study)
- One qualifying English Proficiency Score (TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, EINKEN, etc.)
Students with below the minimum English admission score may enroll in the English as a Second Language program.
Minimum proficiency scores are listed below:
After receiving official acceptance from Iowa Wesleyan University, we will generate your I-20 to be mailed with your acceptance letter.
With these documents, you will be able to schedule an interview with U.S. embassy or consulate to obtain your visa.
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Information and Instructions – You must pay SEVIS fee before visa interview
- Pay SEVIS fee
With your visa, you will be able to gain entry into the United States.
Once you obtain your visa and notify email@example.com, you need to pay your tuition:
Once your tuition is paid, you will receive the following documents from us:
- Campus housing application
- Class schedule
- Medical forms to be completed
- Important travel information
Email your travel plans to firstname.lastname@example.org