Complete the Admissions Application
After your application has been submitted, email the following documents to email@example.com. Once the documents have been submitted, the Admissions Department will evaluate your application.
- Certified Transcripts from all secondary schools and universities attended.
- Certified English Translations of all transcripts
- Affidavit of support
- Copy of Passport
- Bank Statement
- English Proficiency Score (TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, SAT, EINKEN)
- Students with below the minimum English admission score may enroll in the English as a Second Language program.
Minimum proficiency scores are listed below:
Residents of the United States, its territories, dominions and possessions who are not native speakers of English are also required to demonstrate English proficiency through either the TOEFL Examination or the ELS Level 112.
After recieving the acceptance letter from Iowa Wesleyan University, we will generate your I-20. Once the I-20 has been created, it will be mailed to you and you will be able to obtain your visa. With your visa, you will be able to gain entry into the United States.
All student must provide the following information before traveling to campus. If we do not receive this information, you will not be housed or allowed to attend classes:
- Copy of your visa emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Tuition
- Housing Application with $150 deposit and medical form
- Travel itinerary email to email@example.com
You will need to apply for a visa. Click on this link for visa instructions: Visa Information
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Information and Instructions – must pay SEVIS fee before visa internview
Download this document for information on how to pay your tuition:
- Banking Information – all students must pay their tuition before arrive on campus
Housing Application and Medical Form
You will need to fill out a housing application. There will be a $150 reservation fee: Housing Application
You will need to fill out a medical form: