- Meet with Academic Advisor to:
- Check progress toward degree
- Determine type and timing of internship best suited for student
- Students must review the requirements for their major before arranging internship: The link to the major requires are listed at the bottom of this page.
If you still need help, please make an appointment with the Director of Career Development & Internship to discuss possible internships and to review your resume. Email Katherine Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact possible/desired site for Internship
- Download Internship Questionnaire
- Schedule a meeting with potential internship supervisor; please bring the Internship Questionnaire with you.
- Before leaving the interview, confirm all questions have been answered on the questionnaire.
- Submit Online Internship Application
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email from Katherine Evans with further instructions.
- Obtain approval from faculty liaison and site supervisor
- Submit to Career Development within a week of submitting your application: Copy of your internship application with the faculty and site supervisor signature.
- Career Development will do the following:
- Send notice of registration to the Register.
- Will register your internship into LiveText
- Student will receive an email from LiveText to begin internship.
- In LiveText you will be required to log your hour and complete your mid and final evaluation.
Note: Student may not start working before receiving email from LiveText