Returning Student Housing Sign-Ups
- Iowa Wesleyan University is a Residential Campus. Thus, all students should participate in Returning Housing Sign-Ups.
- There are no barriers from participating. Monetary Account Balances and Class Registration are not deterrents from signing up. Everyone planning to return to campus for the following Fall semester is expected to participate and allowed to do so.
- In order for students to live off-campus, they must receive approval. Students who participate in the Returning Student Housing Sign-Ups aren’t eligible to apply for off-campus housing at a later time without extenuating circumstances. Students must meet specific criteria in order to live off-campus.
- Rooms must be filled to capacity in order to participate during housing sign-ups. (i.e. – Nemitz Suites must have 4 people sign up together; Double Rooms must have 2 people sign up)
- Failure to fill a room to capacity disallows your participation until General Walk-Ins
- Attending the Housing Sign-Up Event is a PRIORITY! For students unable to attend, they can have others secure Housing for them in their absence. To do so, your proxy must provide your Absence Card to Housing staff the evening of the event.
- Always have backup plans as some students will not secure their first housing choice.
Costs for 2016-17 Housing and Meals (per semester)
- Double Room – $1,913
- Double as a Single – $2,663
- Single – $2,322
- Nemitz – $3,330
- Air Conditioning – $100 Fee
- Meal plan – $3,114
*Costs for the upcoming year will be posted by the first day of Spring semester.