Return to Store >>
How To Order Textbooks
Iowa Wesleyan University has partnered with MBS to offer an online bookstore. Textbooks are not sold in our campus store, they are only available online. To charge your textbooks to your student account, you will need a voucher number (see instructions below). To browsers or purchase textbooks, please click here: Online Bookstore
Bookstore Vouchers: Textbooks are not sold in our campus store.
Bookstore Vouchers allows Students to charge their textbooks to their student account. Before a student can charge their books, they need to receive a voucher number. Students will receive their voucher number after a student has completed the application process and they have received their acceptance letter from Iowa Wesleyan University. Please click here for admission information.
Students will receive a voucher number in an email from MBS Direct, not Iowa Wesleyan. Please check your spam folder if you cannot locate the email. If you did not receive the voucher email, contact the Amy Mabeus, Store Director.
Return policy is for clothing and gifts purchased on our Iowa Wesleyan online store or our campus store.
- Receipt required on all returns
- Purchases made on credit cards or student accounts will be refunded to the same account
- Clearance merchandise sales are final
- All refunds are subject to management discretion.
Course materials must be returned to MSB Direct within 2 weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later. New course materials must be returned to MSB Direct in new, unopened condition in order to receive a full refund. Click here for information on textbook return policy.
- What is your return policy?
- What address do I use to return my shipment?
- How long do I have to return my order?
- What if I’m past the return period?
- What is the return policy for eContent, eBooks, or eChapters?
- How will I be credited for my return?
- How long does it take to receive credit for my return?
- What is buyback?
- How do I sell my books back?
- What is PayPal™ and how can I use it in the Virtual Bookstore?
- I tried to select PayPal™ as a payment option but now it won’t let me?
- What is your Customer Loyalty Program?
- How do I know what is covered by Guaranteed Buyback?
- Will you accept my books in any condition?
- Do you buy back Course Manuals?
- What happens if I send materials with no buyback value?
- I have a few extra books that are not on my buyback quote. Can I send them to you in case you need or want them?
- Do I need to send you the original CD, passcode, access code, curriculum card or study guide that came with my textbook?
- My buyback quote includes the package I ordered and one of the items contained in the package is listed separately. Will I receive payment for each item?
- How do you determine buyback values?
- What is the ‘Value Expires’ date?
- What is an ISBN number?
- Where do I find a book’s ISBN number?
- What if I can’t find the ISBN number?
- How do I pack my books for shipping?
- What paperwork do I need to include in my package?
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
- Can I use a shipping method other than a pre-paid label?
- When will I receive my check?
- I am a Used Textbook Dealer and have a large number of books to sell on a frequent basis. Can I sell them to you through your Buyback Program?
- What is an eRental?
- How do eBooks/digital textbooks work?
- Can I use eBooks on my computer?
- What software do I need to use eBooks?
- What kind of Internet connection do I need to download and use eBooks?
- How long do eBooks last? Do they expire?
- Can I print from my eBooks?
- Can I share my eBooks?
- Can I create a backup copy of my eBooks in case my computer crashes?
- Can I return an eBook?
- What if I drop the class?
- Do eBooks include the CD’s, DVD’s and/or an access code that the print version of the book includes?