Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for Online Adjunct Instructor of Psychology. This is a part-time, temporary, exempt position contracted on a semester-by-semester basis dependent upon the needs of our students and the university. The instruction of courses will take place online during that particular semester. The courses will be comparable to the face-to-face courses that are taught on-campus to obtain an undergraduate degree in Psychology.
- Instruction of various online Psychology undergraduate courses.
- Participate in the assessment of student learning
- Master’s degree or at least 18 hours of graduate course work in subject matters relevant to the discipline.
- Experience teaching at the collegiate or secondary school level is desirable.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellent undergraduate instruction.
- Experience with the teaching focus on experiential or active learning strategies is preferred.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must submit their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references at https://www.iw.edu/careers. No phone calls please, candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.