Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for an Online Adjunct Instructor for the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction. This is a part-time, exempt position that is assigned on a per semester basis based on the needs of the university. An online adjunct instructor for the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction is responsible for the instruction of advanced coursework in the areas of effective teaching and instruction, teacher leadership, literacy, and/or special education.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Online instruction of 8-week advanced coursework.
- Course development may be necessary.
- A doctorate degree in education or a related field.
- Experience teaching graduate and professional learners through an online modality.
- Experience in developing courses is preferred.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) graduate credit hours in assigned teaching discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years current professional experience related to assigned teaching discipline.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must submit their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references below. No phone calls please, candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: the online application form works best in Firefox. If you are having difficulty, either click on the link below the form for troubleshooting ideas or switch to Firefox.