Earn your Master’s Degree from Iowa Wesleyan University in less than two years with six convenient start times throughout each year.
You will be earning your Master of Education degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs are nationally ranked for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. You can be confident that your degree will be respected in your field.
Learn from faculty who have a network of professionals in leadership positions while you focus on the big picture leadership requires.
A Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction will increase your knowledge in your field of expertise and your earning potential.
What will the program do for you?
- Provide you the opportunity to customize your Master of Education by choosing a specialization area that best meets your educational goals;
- Allow you to explore, understand, critically examine, and solve problems pertaining to education today;
- Prepare you professionally for career advancement;
- Help develop advanced knowledge and skills in areas of education; and
- Provide you access to experienced leaders in the field.
- K-12 Teacher Leaders
- Curriculum Specialist
- Instructional Coordinator
- College Instructor
- Anyone wishing to move up in their organization with increased skills and credentials