Earn your Master’s Degree from Iowa Wesleyan University in less than two years with six convenient start times throughout each year.
The curriculum is offered online in eight-week formats to accommodate your work schedule.
Learn from faculty who have a network of professionals in leadership positions while you focus on the big picture leadership requires.
A Master’s in Management Leadership will increase your earning potential and knowledge in your field of expertise.
What will the program do for you?
- Help develop personal leadership plans that reflect your leadership strengths, values, and practices;
- Develop an understanding of a comprehensive body of broad, integrated Leadership knowledge as well as specialized skills that reflect challenges, trends, and developments in diverse organizational, social and global contexts; and
- Engage original ideas of personal leadership, interpersonal communication, and change management in comprehensive discussion, essays and projects.
- Learn how to apply what you are learning as part of your own professional development process
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resource Managers
- Healthcare Administrator
- Administrative Service Managers
- Anyone wishing to move up in their organization with increased skills and credential