Welcome back, Tigers! We missed you!!
Chadwick Library has retained most of the same services, including the Computer Lab, Chromebook and headset checkout, quiet individual study areas, research help, and other materials for checkout. We also house the Teacher Education Program (located on the lower level), and the OASIS, Student Success Center, and Writing Center (located on the upper level). The International Office has moved to the International House located next to McKibben. Due to health and safety concerns related to Covid-19, the following new policies have been put into place:
- Masks are required in the library at all times.
- You must use hand sanitizer upon entering the library.
- Please follow all signage and directional arrows. Enter and exit the building using the doors on the right. Follow the arrows and keep right when using the stairs. When going upstairs, use the doors on the right furthest from the OASIS to enter. When exiting the upstairs, use the opposite doors closest to the OASIS to exit.
- Please maintain social distancing protocols. Large groups or those in too close a proximity to each other may be asked to split up or leave the library.
- Please keep behind the yellow tape when approaching the Ask Here or Check Out Desks.
- Elevator use is reserved for library staff or those with physical limitations only.
- The Computer Lab has been reduced to 12 computers in order to promote social distancing. Please plan ahead in the event the lab is reserved for classes or instruction.
- The Little Helping Houses are now located outside the downstairs restrooms. Please take only what you need and touch only the items you intend to take.
Chadwick Library Academic Hours:
Monday- 7:30 am – 11:00 pm
Tuesday- 7:30 am – 11:00 pm
Wednesday- 7:30 am – 11:00 pm
Thursday- 7:30 am – 11:00 pm
Friday- 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday- 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm