All students who are living on campus are required to have the following vaccinations and documentation:
- Two doses of the MMR vaccine, which stands for Measles Mumps Rubella.*
*(some countries outside of the United States require three doses, but we only need two for Iowa Wesleyan)
- Proof of Tuberculosis Screening test within 1 year from date expected to move onto campus.
(Tuberculosis screening can be done by a skin test on the arm, by a lab blood draw test, or by a Chest Xray. The healthcare provider for the student makes the decision on which test is appropriate for that student).
If students are athletes they are additionally recommended to have these vaccinations as well:
- Vaccination against Meningococcal Disease, at least one dose
- Vaccination against Hepatitis B, three total doses
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is currently required by the CDC for entry into the United States