Iowa Wesleyan University students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare, the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD that is made for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. Download the app here. As part of Iowa Wesleyan University’s partnership with TimelyMD, students will have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- MedicalNow and Scheduled Medical: On-demand and scheduled access to a medical health provider to address conditions including (but not limited to) colds, the flu, sinus infections, allergies, and pink eye.
- TalkNow: On-demand access to a behavioral health professional from anywhere at any time, 24/7/365 (this means even after-hours)! Students can discuss a variety of concerns, from relationship problems to serious mental health crises.
- Scheduled Counseling: Access up to 12 free, scheduled counseling visits per academic year with a licensed mental health provider in your current state.
- Health Coaching: Scheduled access to a certified health coach to help with healthy lifestyle habits, including optimal sleep, nutrition, exercise, body positivity and stress management strategies.
- Psychiatry: Access to psychiatric care through campus counseling/TimelyCare referral.
- Self-Care Content: Yoga and meditation sessions and group conversations with our providers on topics like healthy relationships, grief and loss, and the importance of rest. Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support! Visit TimelyCare to get started.