Flexible Spending and Health Saving Account
AD & D
Cancellations and Announcements
In the event that day classes need to be cancelled due to bad weather, listen to the radio station, KILJ, 105.5 on the FM dial. If bad weather develops during the day, an announcement will also be given to KILJ as soon as a decision is made. Extended Learning has a larger list of media for night class cancellations.
If classes are not officially cancelled but roads are questionable, students should use their own judgment about driving to school. If a student decides not to try to drive although classes are not cancelled, the student should notify the instructor directly.
All faculty and staff email accounts were migrated to Gmail.
- Go to http://mail.google.com.
- Click SIGN IN at the top of the page.
- Enter your entire IW email address (e.g. email@example.com).
- Enter your password
- If you have misplaced your password or have any difficulty logging in, please stop by the ITS office or call Gena at (319) 385-6298.
- Note: You have to use your IW email address, not username to login
If you already set up your cell phone to access IW email, you need to remove the Microsoft ActiveSync account and use the Gmail account instead.