Name: Nathan Hough, M.S., M.F.T.
Title: Science Division Chair and Assistant Professor of Psychology
Location: Science Hall; Room 108
Email: [email protected]
- B.A. in Psychology
- Minor in Human Development and Family Studies
- M.S. Marriage and Family Therapy
Area of expertise:
- Foster care, sibling relationships, resilience informed care, assessment and treatment of mental illness, interpersonal relationships
- Nathan A. Hough worked for a number of years in a private practice and has a strong background in working with children in a therapeutic setting prior to coming to Iowa Wesleyan University.
Get to know Nathan Hough:
- What do you like to do in your free time? He enjoys spending time with his spouse and children, cooking, gardening, and many outdoor activities.
- Have any children? He has three children
- Pets? Two dogs
- How long have you taught at Iowa Wesleyan University? 4 years
- What are your research interests? Resiliency informed care, trauma informed care, and sibling relationships