Pay Rate: $7.25
Employment Period: Academic Year
|Contact Supervisor Name:||Bri Enearl|
|Supervisor Email:||[email protected]|
|Supervisor Phone Number:||3193856316|
|Work Study Job Title:||Circulation Assistant|
|Department Name:||Chadwick Library|
|Job Location:||Chadwick Library|
|Job Description:||Work-study students in the Circulation Department of Chadwick Library staff both the Main Desk and Café. Customer service is a key part of the job, as well as handling the computer-based circulation procedures related to library usage. Shifts are available—daytime, evenings, weekends–6 days a week and will be coordinated with class and sports schedules.|
|Job Responsibilities:||1. General library work including desk staffing and shelving.|
2. Staffing the Chadwick Café, including using a cash register and POS system.
3. Specialized assignments including Interlibrary Loan, Serials, Youth Literature, misc.
4. Using telephone systems, copier, and assisting as needed in the computer lab.
5. Upkeep of sanitization in heavy usage areas.
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:||1. Personable, and service-oriented.|
2. Basic math/decimal background as you will be utilizing The Library of Congress
3. Computer-friendly and capable of maintaining confidentiality.