Students can connect to Wi-Fi across campus. In most locations you should connect to IWStudent. We’re gradually moving all buildings to IWStudent, but use ST-Student in S-T Hall and IW Guest in Willis.
We’re actively working to improve Wi-Fi in all buildings. We started with dorms and are currently addressing needs in classrooms. Expect other areas to have weak coverage.
Students in Nimitz, McKibbin and S-T Hall can request a wired internet connection in their room. This is available in most, but not all rooms. Please contact email@example.com with your building and room number to request a wired connection.
Students in university provided apartments have internet provided through Mediacom.
Personal routers (wired or wireless) are not allowed on campus.
- Science Hall 114 – Black and White Printer/Scanner/Copier
- Science Hall 315 – Black and White Printer
- Chadwick Library main floor – Color Printer/Scanner/Copier
- Chadwick Library 2nd floor (OASIS) – Black and White Printer/Scanner/Copier
- Music Lab, Old Main 203 – Black and White Printer
- Design Center, Hershey West basement – Color Printer/Scanner/Copier