Assistant Professor in the Division of Business
Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for an Assistant Professor in the Division of Business to begin in August 2018. This is a full-time, nine-month, tenure-track teaching position. Responsibilities include teaching business students in the classroom and online with qualifications to teach a variety of topics in the business curriculum, including economics, marketing and management at the undergraduate and graduate level. A typical workload for a faculty member in the division is 27 semester hours per academic year, while maintaining a minimum of seven office hours per week. Faculty duties may include some evening and weekend hours.
- Fulfills the duties and responsibilities of a business faculty member, including the review and development of business school offerings on an on-going basis.
- Participate in University committees as assigned.
- Attend monthly general faculty meetings.
- Serve as academic advisor for assigned business students
- Additional duties as needed and assigned.
- A PhD or DBA in Leadership, Management or a closely related field.
- Teaching experience at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Online teaching experience a plus
- Online course development a plus
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must submit their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references. No phone calls please, candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.