Admissions Records and Correspondence Coordinator
Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for a Records and Correspondence Coordinator in the Admissions department. This position is primarily responsible for potential student and parent correspondence through the enrollment cycle. The Records and Correspondence Coordinator with be responsible for all data entry as well as scheduling and managing the admissions communication flow with all prospective students. This position works directly with all members of the admissions team to ensure consistent communication as well as accurate information in the student information system. The Coordinator will also manage the student workers who help prepare communications to prospective students via phone, email, mail and text.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create/ design and maintain communication flow for the Admissions Department.
- Manage student workers responsible for carrying out communication tasks.
- Work directly with Admission Counselors and Director of Admissions to coordinate data entry and application files.
- Responsible for the coordination of application materials submitted to the University.
- Help schedule, plan and manage all pieces of the communication process from the Admissions Department.
- Help coordinate application materials
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service area.
- Excellent customer, telephone, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to handle fast paced environment and remain productive.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must submit their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references at https://www.iw.edu/employment. No phone calls please; candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.