Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for Adjunct Instructor of Percussion.
This is a part-time position, contracted on a semester to semester basis depending on the needs of Iowa Wesleyan University and the courses being offered each semester.
The adjunct instructor of Percussion could teach percussion lessons to music majors and non-majors as well as teach a percussion class. Duties may include course development. Adjunct faculty responsibilities include instruction, service, and support of college policies and procedures, and professional development.
- Commitment to student retention and success
- Commitment to development and assessment of student learning
- Respond to student questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Grade student assignments in a timely manner
- Abide by all university policies
- Willingness to support a diverse population of learners inside and beyond the classroom
- Master’s degree with at least 18 graduate hours in Percussion.
- Previous teaching experience is preferable but not required.
- Successful candidates should demonstrate a commitment to excellent undergraduate instruction.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must submit their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references below. No phone calls please, candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.