Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for our Adjunct Instructor for Criminal Justice. This is a part-time, semester to semester position dependent upon the needs of the university.
- Teaching a variety of Criminal Justice courses
- Participation in assessment of student learning is also required.
- PhD. or Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or a closely related field. Minimum of eighteen (18) graduate credit hours in assigned teaching discipline of Criminal Justice.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years current professional experience related to assigned teaching discipline of Criminal Justice.
- Teaching experience and a focus on experiential or active learning strategies are preferred.
- Successful candidates should demonstrate a commitment to excellent undergraduate instruction
- Organizational strengths
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must upload their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references at below.
No phone calls please, candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: the online application form works best in Firefox. If you are having difficulty, either click on the link below the form for troubleshooting ideas or switch to Firefox.