The following exam policies are now in effect for Spring 2021:
- Exams will not take place in a synchronous manner during their scheduled blocks as noted in past syllabi and past schedules.
- Faculty will be required to have a course-related activity take place during exam week. This might be an assignment, an exam, a blog post, a project or other assessment. See your updated syllabus in Canvas and/or contact your faculty member.
- Faculty might use their final exam time as the deadline for materials, but faculty may use any time during exam week as the deadline for their materials. Students are encouraged to plan ahead as they prepare for exam week.
- The deadline for materials due during exam week will be up to each individual instructor. However, the latest deadline an instructor may use for all coursework would be 11:59 pm (CT) Sunday, May 2nd, 2021, unless an earlier date/time is established by a faculty member in the updated syllabus.
- Specific questions about exam week for each course should be directed to the faculty member.