Search Chadwick Library’s Collection and Databases
Virtual Research Help in Google Hangout: video or instant message (IM)
- Open hangouts.google.com or on the sidebar in your IW Gmail.
- Click “New Conversation” and search for Kate Garretson (email@example.com) or Paula Wiley (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Hangouts list. When you find either librarian, click her name.
- To start an IM chat, just start typing.
- To start a Video call, click .
- When you’re done, click End call .
The mission of Chadwick Library is to support the educational goals of Iowa Wesleyan University by providing collections, services, facilities, and staff to meet the needs of the Iowa Wesleyan University academic community. We assist and instruct students in using our resources while also instilling civic responsibility in the usage of information that is applicable to their success in the classroom as well as beyond.
The library is also home to the IW Newsom Archives, Special Collections, Archives of the Iowa Conference of the United Methodist Church, the Education Division, and the Office of Academic Success and Inclusive Support (OASIS).