The Business Office is dedicated to serving the financial needs of the University and helps to support overall operations by providing efficient financial services to students, faculty, staff and vendors.
Students may pay tuition, room/board, and other fees at the office. Within the Business Office, the Financial Aid Office administers the work-study program and the Human Resources office manages employment opportunities. The Business Office also processes payroll, vendor payments, and employee travel and expense reimbursements.
The Business Office is located in the Chapel on the first floor, room 108.
Updated Purchase Prodedure
Business Office Forms
- Academic Year NEW Payment Plan
- ACH for Academic Year
- AGS Online ACH forms
- AGS Online Automatic Credit Card Payment Form
- AGS Online Payment Plan Fall 2018
- AGS Online Payment Plan Spring 2019
- AGS Online Summer Plan 2019
- Automatic Payment Consent Acad Year
- Monthly Interest Agreement
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Online Payment Guideline