2015-2016 Tuition, Room, and Board
At Iowa Wesleyan University, we’re committed to making college affordable.
Each year we award $5 million in scholarships to our full-time students and 95% of our student body is currently receiving financial aid.
Below is the pricing chart for Iowa Wesleyan University’s 2015-2016 tuition, room and board. Please note the below figures do not include books, travel, casual expenses, etc. Each student will require additional expenses based on his or her needs.
- Full Time (12-18 credits) = $26,806
- Part Time (1-11 credits) = $675/credit
- Adult & Graduate Studies = $440/credit
- Double room/per person = $3644
- Double room/single occupancy = $5072
- Single room = $4422
- Residential Suite = $6342
- Meal Plan = $5932
- Full Time = $240/term
- Part Time/AGS = $20/credit hour
- Online Course Fee = $25/credit
For more information regarding tuition, room and board, please contact the Business Office at 1-800-582-2383.
601 N. Main St.
Mount Pleasant, IA 52641